Keeper of the Burp Cloths

posted on: Friday, July 9, 2010


This little guy is a vintage find I ordered off of a "boho vintage found" store on etsy!

He is going to be hung on the wall by our boy's changing table and being assigned the duty of "Keeper of the Burp Cloths."

I'm going to use him like you would use a dish towel holder in the kitchen but, for the baby room. I'm very excited and waiting for him to arrive in the mail.

Check out Mina's Blog and Etsy site, they are one of my Favs!












2 thoughts:

  1. too cute... #loving owls, especially vintage ones lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh!!! hehehe yay* I stumbled across some of my great grandmother's old macrame catalogs a few years back and just shreiked when I saw one with this little owl wall hanging on the cover. I have a slight obsession with owls which probably grew from my grandmother's even slighter passion for them. I swooped them despite the fact that my family insisted that stuff was so gawdy and awful, albeit so perfectly me! haha This put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...