5-ish Weeks Left

posted on: Friday, July 16, 2010

Sam and I kicked it at the gym today! I walked a mile and biked 6, plus some upper body weights.

A mystery goody package that was left on my doorstep that I will blog on later today! Hehe!

We are having a baby shower this weekend for our North Carolina friends and family! It's going to be a grill out, pool party, volleyball, tie-dying onsies fantastic sort of a day! My girl friends and Samuel's guy dudes are coming so it should be a day full of laughs, food and happiness!

I'm going to get changed out of my work out clothes and head out to get some stuff for the shower, and will probably run by the Organic Grocery store to pick up some yummy goodies for me and my man.

Not too many weeks left! Ah!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts...