Forest Boy's First Bites

posted on: Thursday, January 13, 2011


Someone had their first bite of real food this week and LOVED it! I made Káel his first apples and bananas with my Beaba food maker. It was so much fun to see his eyes get wide as he realized that he was tasting flavor and texture for the first time. The boy chowed down on rice cereal last night like he had never eaten in his life. haha My little man likes to eat...what can I say?

Oh the wonder of being a baby. Never having experienced all the things we don't even think twice about now. I'm reliving the awe and magicalness of all his new adventures.

7 thoughts:

  1. It's hard to believe he's old enough for that already! It doesn't seem like more than a month or so since I was stalking your facebook looking for "He's here!" updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Chow down, little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately exciting! Look at that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my big boy! He is growing up so fast! It's so much fun, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Such a doll! I have to agree with Deanna - It does seem like it was just yesterday when he was born! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed. I thought about how I have to try not to 'bubble' my son from falls and bumps when he doesn't understand what clearance is. He needs to experience to understand. Even texture perplexes him and although not all things are fun to watch (accidents) watching him pet(sometimes lick) texture has me think about how I take this life so fore granted. I forgot to just pause and enjoy (or lick) things of this world. heh.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...