Checkin' In

posted on: Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hey guys! Just wanted to check in and tell you that Sam and I are moving in our new house this week! I'm going to be posting pics of the packing/hauling process soon. That being said-today is going to be spent taking loads from one house to the other. I can't wait to show you our new house! It's so cute! It's butter cream yellow with a HUGE front porch, perfect for spring tea dates with my girl friends and their little babies.

I'll be back later in the evening hopefully with some more details for ya. Káel is being a trooper. Thank God for Thomas the Train and Baby Einstein vids! They are allowing me to pack for longer lengths of time.

Have a lovely day beautiful ladies!

xoxo

jess

14 thoughts:

  1. Happy moving! That is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being able to do laundry, vacuum and organize while Willow-Grace watches Baby Einstein and Kipper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YAY! So excited for you guys! Sending love from AZ <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! i hope the move is smooth and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree...sometimes those kiddo vids are life savers! Happy moving...sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the pics! Love the description, "Butter Cream Yellow"! Have fun and just take it one day at a time honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son won't hold still for ANY stimulation. Meaning, no TV, no jumper-roos nothing. Never has. Then again, he's also a 9 month old who has been walking since 7 months. Now he runs! His latest mile stone so I'm busy chasing him away from dangerous objects! Phewwww. I wish He'd stay focused with a toy. Nope he'd rather haul it around and poke dogs. lol Enjoy your move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy moving! Your new home sounds lovely! Wish I could come visit for tea on your new porch. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sounds of the new house! Happy moving :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the move. I'm hoping you will still be living a short distance from Matthews, NC [where I live] :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. a huge front porch?! love it! i just love sitting on the porch watching the world...er neighbors go by :) now for that snow to melt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm excited for you and Sammy and this new adventure! I love a big porch!
    I can't wait to see all the pictures of your new place! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...