Mother's Day Mail Surprise!

posted on: Saturday, May 7, 2011

My mom and dad are so amazing. Look what they sent me for mother's day! I opened my door this morning and this package had my name on it! AH!  *sniff, sniff* ... I literally cried when I read the cards from my mom. It's the little things that are the biggest to me. One of my love languages is definitely the "gifts and surprises" category! haha Eeee! Two of the sweetest cards, tank tops and a huge gift card from Target! Oh my WORD! 

 Thank you momma so much, you are so wonderful. You are the best mom and friend. I love you.

12 thoughts:

  1. That's so sweet! Happy mothers day from one mama to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so sweet.
    love tanks--and during the summer coming up? definitely a reminder to get some.

    love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D This is so sweet. It's amazing when you have such a great relationship with your momma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! I love the colors of those tank tops! You and your little one are adorable! Happy 1st Mother's Day from another first mother's day momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome sweetheart! You were and are the best daughter -EVER! Then you became one of the best wives, AND NOW you are truly one of the best mommas! Kael is so blessed to have such a healthy, loving, dedicated, attentive, fun and nurturing momma. It will so help mold him into the confident, loving and successful boy and then man, that God created him to be. You are the best sweetie and I never cease to thank God for making me your momma!

    I hope you have the best first momma's day imaginable! You deserve it!

    Hugs and much, much love!

    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww that is soooo awesome!! The little things are the best! And yay tank tops! That's pretty much all I wear all summer so that's exciting as a almost summer gift :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lucky mumma you are, enjoy your first mothers day,
    Rhi xx
    www.lovewisdommotherhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy mother's day to you! It sounds like you have one incredible mother, so happy mother's day to her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful! "Love Languages" is such a fab book.. made so many of my relationships make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet. :) LOVE the new photo at the top of the blog. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is the sweetest:) Happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...