Boho Beach Babes

posted on: Wednesday, May 18, 2011

my beach babe lady loves and our caravan of babies
I've woken up the past few days with the weirdest feeling, my brain still feels like it's at the beach. Shouldn't I put my bikini on and break out the sun screen?  haha.  I have SO many pictures from our trip to the beach and have JUST started to organize them. Over the next few days, you will see some of THE sweetest pics, oh my goodness. It was the most fun beach time I've ever had!  Last time (my first time) I went to the beach I was pregnant, our hotel was a little bit of a drive from the coast and I had some personal stuff going on that kinda hindered me from fully relaxing and enjoying the whole experience. Sam and I are definitely up for a fun, romantic beach getaway, very soon. I'm already planning another trip in my head for us. Last week was divine to my soul and my heart. I've come away from all the beach-ness with these thoughts:

1. We will live by the beach one day.
2. We will visit the beach MUCH more often. hmmm let's see, what are we doing next week? ;)
2. If you're going to the beach, get a place ON the beach.
3. I have the most beautiful hearts surrounding me.
4. My baby has my complexion. (Yes, he has the cutest little farmer's tan. eee!)
5. Waking up to the sound of the ocean is magical.

I can't wait to show you all the wonderful sandy moments! Check back this week loves!

-Jess

15 thoughts:

  1. Hey!
    I just came across your blog, and WOW! Just... Wow! I mean, your syle, your love story , the beautiful and amazing wedding and the adorable baby...
    I just love it all! Haha!
    Congratulations on everything!
    Oh, and could post about the dreadlocks and your style?! I just LOVE it all too much! Haha!

    Kisses from Brazil,

    Duda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You are so lucky to have that many friends with babies too! What beach did you go to? We're headed to Kiawah Island/Charleston in August! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling photo. its so nice you have so any girlfriends with babies and its a beautiful thing to see groups of beautiful moms and babies gathered. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have so many close friends in the same phase of life as you AND that rather than trying to find babysitters or leave your babies at home you just all brought them along to ladies beach trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see more pictures! I hope when I have a baby I have a close knit group of support and love like you do. It's inspiring to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture of you and your friens and the baabiiees! Girl you are beyond blessed and its so amazing to see your adventures in life. Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was lucky enough to move close to the beach 5 years ago when i met my boyfriend, now husband. We live a 5 minute drive away from the most beautiful beaches, he thinks it's funny that i still get excited every time we go there, which in summer is every day. I don't think the novelty will ever wear off.
    That said, i'm dying to have my own little farm out in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, I would love and my kids would love to live ON the beach one day. Well, in a house of course. You're just darling! Looks like so much fun!! So glad for Circle of Moms voting cause that's how I found ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. way too lovely.
    :)
    so glad you had an awesome cherished time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously guys, the beach is heaven, we all agree. you all are so sweet. i get all excited every time i read your sweet comments, thoughts and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing!! Wonderful girlfriends and sweet babies at the beach: seriously can't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i SO want to live at the beach too!!! this picture of yours is super sweet...all those friends & all those babies! what a blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy for you Jess! Looking forward to see some more pics!!

    love

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jess,

    I've been checking your blog for a while, and it's always nice to see updates and pictures from you. I have a quick question - where did you get the cute beach outfit for Kael? We're going to Bahamas in a few weeks and I am gearing up for my baby-boy (I actually had a same due date as you, but our boy decided to come one week before it).

    Thank you!
    Alena

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...