Beach Babies

posted on: Sunday, May 8, 2011

What is wrong with me! I'm still awake and I leave for the beach in like 8 hours...sigh. I still have to paint my toes. I'm NOT going to bed before I do. I want pretty feet and fingers as I burry them in the sand. I even bought myself 2 new colors to choose from! A orangey salmon color then a robin egg shell blue. I'll probably will go with the salmon color. Sam even said he would help me do my nails. THAT is a freaking sweetheart of a husband. I'm all packed and wondering how my car will hold me, Káel, my two lady loves, Kristina, Anna and their little darlings. (Carpooling is so much more fun than traveling alone!) Plus all of our gear for a week at the beach. Haha. It should be interesting. I am SO excited you guys. I've only been to an American beach like one time and the time I did it was kinda brief. The only other times I have been on a beach, that was in Israel and I didn't get to go in the water. This time, I'm laying out, I'm going to make sand castles with Forest boy, splash about and I'm going to laugh about everything with my girlfriends. We will probably end up crying about something on top of the giggles. (At least one of us ends up shedding a tear or two.) ;) We will be staying in a house ON the beach...happy sigh. There are several more of our gals meeting us up there, gah I'm excited.

Well, I'm going to go paint my nails then go to bed.



9 thoughts:

  1. I LOVE that colour! It's a beach sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I'm sitting here bundled up in a blanket with my chicken soup, loving winter, but slightly missing the beach and the sunshine. Oh well! :D Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute. <3 Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww have fun at the beach !! & I love this coral nail polish, it's perfect for the beach :)

    Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo nice nail colour!! :D

    Enjoy your trip :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you took pics of the car all packed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! Sounds so fun. I love your new banner picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my -- its really hard for me to imagine only ever having really been to the beach much before. I'm Australian and I grew up 5 min walk from one. The beach is positively my most favouritist place in the world! Hope you have a marvellous time!

    I'm a pretty new reader around your blog and I really do enjoy it.

    Love Rachel
    www.wokabout.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh man! i wanna come with ya! that sounds like a blast. i bet that Forest boy will look adorable slathered in sunscreen & in lil swimn trunks! *squish* margosaysmaybe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...