Some Goodies

posted on: Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I got some goodies for little man today from Gilt and Zulily... I just couldn't resist.





:)


Oh dear me, yes!


Little cotton jersey threads...




My midwife said I'm doing great! Get a load of this! My baby isn't only turned the right way, he's in even a better position than Damaris had even hoped for! :) That makes a happy Momma me! I'm 3 days past my due date as of now and she thinks I'll go about a week over. (Little sigh...)

I'm finishing up cleaning my little cabin, painted my fingernails, gonna hang with my sister in love, then dinner and a movie with my folks tonight. Happy day to you!

8 thoughts:

  1. Uh, so I am in love with the little thunderstorm t-shirt! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuuuute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Great style! Still looking forward to your post on non-maternity prego fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep checking your blog to see if you have had your sweet little baby yet!?!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...