Sometimes Sweet: Papa Said

posted on: Monday, June 27, 2011

Head on over to one of my favorite blogs Sometimes Sweet and check out Dani's new series, "Papa Said!" Each Sunday she will feature a different dad with their perspective on daddy-hood plus their words of advice. Yesterday Samuel shared a few of his thoughts on parenthood and I shared a few on how amazing I think he is. ;) Dani is one of the sweetest, caring and thoughtful bloggers I have had the joy to meet and call friend. Her little boy Henry is pretty darn cute, so be prepared to be smitten.

 I'm going to go take a walk with sweet boy and do some more house hunting. Have a lovely Monday!

3 thoughts:

  1. Jess (and Samuel),

    Thank you guys so much for being a part of my blog for the day. I appreciate you and your family so much!

    I'm also SO happy little K. is okay- I can't imagine how scary that must have been. Sending love to you.

    <3
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet feature. Happy house hunting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so.adorable. I love the idea of that series, heading over to check it out! You have an adorable blog btw -- LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...