Once Again! :)

posted on: Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hey pretties! Top baby blogs just reset their numbers tonight. If you loves enjoy reading, will you please VOTE for us this week? I have SO enjoyed meeting amazing readers and bloggers from that site and really want keep that sunshine coming! :) Thank you so much! I know I've been a little quiet lately, but for reals, there are some really sweet posts coming up. I'm in the middle of house hunting, keeping a smile on the face of a  majorly teething baby boy and balancing lots other things. I really sharing and connecting with you all when I'm gone.

All day today I've been editing pics and scribbling funny stories  to share with you very soon. Thank you  loves for reading and voting. You truly do make me smile extra everyday! <3

-jess

To vote for us please click HERE and then click the owl on the left. :) 

11 thoughts:

  1. annie, you are always the sweetest thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww house hunting and teething at the same time sounds like no fun at all. I voted, and will again tomorrow :) *hugs* Luck with house looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! I love you AND your blog. I'm going to vote everyday my love!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. amanda-well, it's challenging. haha-but exciting. thank you girl.

    dani-i love you so stinking much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. House hunting is such an awesome experience, enjoy it! No matter how stressful, just think of the end result. We have a little 6month teether over here, so I feel you on that one. No sleep, we are all a little worn for the wear! Voted, BTW:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love your blog, but recently your posts are so few and far between, with a disproportionate amount of them asking for votes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! Found you as I was voting on another blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you, I feel you...just normal every day stuff keeps me so busy! Didn't you just move? Hope house hunting is a big success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always look forward to seeing what you have been exploring lately! Each one is filled with an adventure, and the pictures are amazing. I with I had just 1 ounce of the talent that you have! You have my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're house hunting again? Oh dear! I'll cross all my fingers and toes for it to be as easy as possible for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...