A Little Break

posted on: Friday, September 23, 2011

My little adventurer is ready for some exploration in his new winter pilot hat from Baby Gap! He looks SOOO cute in it, I can hardly stand it!  
Hey guys!  I wanted to touch base and let you know I haven't dropped off the edge of the blogging world. :)  The last couple of weeks, I kinda decided to take a spontaneous break and get unplugged for a bit, as far as blogging and facebook goes. Honestly, it has been really, really good for me.  I've been able to get SO much accomplished.  I have been unpacking the very last of our boxes, have had more nesting time in my little house (which has been a dream), plus enjoying and exploring new things and places with my manly men and friends.  This little breather has been fabulous for me and my brain seems to be less distracted and more relaxed. I think that's why I've gotten so much done.

During my break, I have so enjoyed so many simple moments with my Forest boy, throughout our day to day routine. He has been changing SO fast lately, it's like everyday there's something new.  I've been taking lots of pictures and plan on posting them soon so you can have a peek at some of our adventures and sweet moments.  I can't wait to share them with you.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


5 thoughts:

  1. Oh my goodness! That little face in the hat!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you took some time off girl! You have had a very full plate in the last couple of months! And, a break from the facebook/blogging world really does help you recognize how many little things can be missed, if we don't slow down. So proud of you! ~ It also makes us appreciate your post more, when you come back! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i actually bought this hat today for my little boy!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know! when i saw that hat i was like...YES, you NEEEEEED this! (or i need this?) haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is TOO CUTE! goodness gracious. and a blog break can be so refreshing! :)

    much love♥

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...