Káel and Mommy

posted on: Saturday, January 8, 2011

If you are a mom, then you know how much fun it is to make your little kid laugh. If you're not a mom, you still know how much fun it is to make your friends belly laugh so hard they can't stand it. Well...I like that I have this kind effect on my little fella.

The other evening I was having a hard little moment...frustrated about something I can't even remember now- I watched this vid that sam had taken of us again...it made my heart smile bigger than my face would let me.

Enjoy lovelies.


6 thoughts:

  1. Too cute!!! When I was a nanny I sneezed and baby started laughing, so I did it again and again and he laughed so hard he had tears rolling down his face! It really does make everything brighter :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I LOVE it! How adorable, Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a GIGGLEBUG!! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh those giggles are just the best sound in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness... that laugh of his is too cute! sweet video :)

    ~Samarah

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...