Beautiful Someone Sunday Week 4

posted on: Sunday, January 30, 2011


Happy Sunday to you! Yesterday Sam and my in laws got our little cabin all cleaned out with the last of our little things out. We are officially 100% moved into our new house. I hope you all have been having a good weekend! Here are some more Beautiful Someone Sunday pics of my friends. Be inspired and enjoy.

my lovely friend sylvia
lital
my lovely sister in law and friend beka
raechel
the lovely monique
my way too cool friend shaina
sarah
my sister tori


6 thoughts:

  1. Beautiful people indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love all of the love going around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that she's walking a rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have such beautiful friends, because you are such a beautiful friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lital's ear candy. Is it just a bunch of tiny gold rings?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...