It's My Favorite

posted on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"It's My Favorite" 
 2. 
a new mini series of sweet moments and favorite things


The more I allow my heart to realize it's loved, the more I desire to love, and when I love, my heart feels complete and whole. Every emotion that competes with that love starts to become weakened inside of me and more of a memory than a close companion. I'm never happier and more at rest inside of myself than when I lean into that place. For me, to accept love is to be vulnerable, weak and brave. To give love, is to be vulnerable, weak and brave. That's beauty, this is what grace is to me.  My prayer is that I live in this place of weakness and bravery to let love flood in, pouring into the hearts of every living soul around me.  Loving is my favorite. 

7 thoughts:

  1. Beautiful, love it! Keep up the lovin and good work, Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that:) :*) XOXO

    Madison
    www.foreverroomies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's as if you wrote the words my heart has been searching for!
    This was perfect, thank you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring and well written ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful memory that popped up on my timeline feed today sweetheart. Love you! ~ Momma

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...