Go Buddy, Go!

posted on: Friday, May 24, 2013

This little nugget of mine, hasn't been still since he turned 3 weeks old. He's standing on his own now and trying to take steps (if he isn't speed crawling down the hallways). Seriously, he started crawling at 4.5 months, guys. Crazy. Kael was always content to lounge and be carried, but Cedar has been planning his first triathlon for months, I swear. ha! These pictures were taken at my parent's house, a couple of months ago. My mom's cute red toes were a bit of an obsession for little C. haha. So precious. 

Oh little bug, I love you and your sweet little wiggly soul. I'm not going to try and stop you or wish you'd slow down. I'll always be your biggest fan and sideline cheerleader, as you pass me full speed ahead on the sidelines. 

Momma

8 thoughts:

  1. Of course! He's got to keep up with Kael =) What a love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved you posting so much lately!!! I missed seeing you kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie; he's so happy (and adorable!). Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a happy holiday weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 4 and a half months? amazing! he is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, four and a 1/2 months! Craziness! Love that he's so excited about life, though!
    xox
    giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...