A Christmas Forest Part 1

posted on: Thursday, December 30, 2010



my mom, dad and I being our normal, crazy selves

Was your Christmas fabulous this year? What happened? Any belly laughing stories? I have missed my little blogging circle of readers and friends this past week. Sorry I've been so quiet. I have so much to blog about it feels like I don't know where to start! I'll just start here and maybe throw in some recent random happenings for ya, later this coming week (hopefully). ;-)

Our Christmas in Dallas was so much fun! My parents were THRILLED beyond words to get to spend so much time with the little Forest man. Of course they loved spending time with us, but ya know how it is...grandbabies are the bomb. ;) My aunt, cousins and grandparents were all taken away to the wonderful land of baby love with Káel's lovey blinks and flirty smirks. Especially my dad. Oh my goodness, he was smitten entirely. It was wonderful. I laugh so hard every time my family gets together. If it's possible, they bring out even more craziness in me.

I have to say I have never been more in love with my baby. I almost can't stand it. I LOVE being his momma. Just sitting here thinking about it, my insides get all warm and fuzzy and my heart feels like it will explode from love. My little fella has become my wee small buddy these past two weeks, bursting into smiles after I make eyes at him from across the room. *happy sigh*

It was so neat to think that this was Káel's first experience with Christmas carols, lights and snow. This little guy has so much wonderfulness to enjoy!

The holidays this year have truly been much more tender, and special now that we have our little dude to celebrate with. He really has made Christmas extra bright and glowy.



my mom's tree was AMAZING - a classy woodland snowy tree

my sweet and lovely cousin sarah


my awesome aunt jac


sam with my cousins, sarah and heather


Our cool little dude, with my cousin heather

9 thoughts:

  1. nice blog,
    thk for sharing,
    happy 2011,
    wish all the best to u n family.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tree! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Who are the other people in the pics? I always enjoy your blog so much! You seem so full of life and so optimistic. Thank you for the encouragement and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love the pictures & your little Forest is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm a new follower! I love your blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to mention "My Sweet Chaos" sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that christmas tree looks sooooo amazing!!!! and that little Kael is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning tree. no belly laughs. My little Tobias just loved the wrapping paper, that was the best. He was trying to dress himself in the decorative paper! And he got some sweet jammies for Christmas. I'd say his father made out like a bandit this year. He is new to our family and I guess everyone was so worried he wouldn't have enough that in the end he had more! haha! We enjoyed our night. Looks like you did too! Your aunt looks like my co-worker it's freaky.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts...