Well it sure has been a fun week lovelies! So many sweet comments have been sent our way from faithful followers to new friends and "faces!" Thanks again!
I always enjoy the blog posts that have links and new little corners of the internet for me to explore! So, I thought I'd link up some blogs and articles I've been enjoying lately. Enjoy!
- Baby style at it's finest! Check out little miss Isabel's first style post! click HERE
- I'm sure you've already seen this, but Miss James' and Aubrey's wedding is one of the most magical weddings I've ever seen! part 1 and part 2
- Kind of excited about trying some of these maternity threads from Hatch. click HERE
- Exciting new find! Love her jewelry! click HERE
- A fun valentine garland DIY! click HERE.
- SUPER sweet way to announce if you are having a boy or a girl! The sweetest. Click HERE
- Fun style post on wearing color! click HERE.
- One of my FAVORITE blogs. I think she is so cool. click HERE.
- Really interesting article on French parenting. click HERE
Have a great weekend! I have a FUN and EXCITING surprise to tell you about either later today or tomorrow! Eeee! Until then... ;)