|My favorite mini man in: gap jeans I found on sale for $10, gap sandals and an H&M tiger shirt hand-me-down|
This pregnancy has zoomed by, seriously. It's been like a blink. It's just really hit me in the past week or so that we are actually going to have another little personality in the house. Getting so distracted by daily life, I think I've just become used to being pregnant and forgotten what the end of pregnancy means. BABY TIME! :) Sam and I are ready for a newborn to be in the house again. I'm so looking forward to it. Aaaaaaand, at this point, I'm ready to stop waddling. ;)
Here are a handful of differences comparing this pregnancy with Kael's:
* I'm 20 pounds lighter than I was with Forest Kael.
* I'm tanner (thank you mr. pool).
* I'm way less stressed.
* No new stretch marks (The old ones are still there but barely visible, again thank you to mr. sun.).
* A bit more tired (Ok, a lot more tired now. haha).
* No swelling whatsoever this time!
* Way less junk food. (Only 2 milkshakes compared to literally countless with Kael.).
* Naming this little munchkin has been taking quite a bit longer, but I think we've almost narrowed it down.
* I pee way less with this pregnancy, but am drinking more water? Who knows...
* My tummy is carrying this little boy lower and tighter.
* I'm way more sleepy (second time mom syndrome).
I kinda have a feeling that I might go late with this little tug boat, but we'll see. I'm happy either way. I know what it's like to be late so I'm not freaking out. It might be kinda nice to have the extra time to get the last loose ends around the house all organized and just so. But, then again, I'd really like to get this baby in my arms asap and say cheers to the end of a race and to one heck of a party to celebrate! (Lauren, I'm thinking the champagne is a dang perfect idea.) ;)
A little bit of recent happenings, I've been doing serious bulk production of my Charlie & Nell dollies and getting ready to add a ton of stock to my store! More updates on that very soon!